Comprehensive Solution of Refractories
In the steelmaking process, iron scrap gets melted in an electric arc furnace and recycled. Graphite electrodes, a kind of conductor, are an essential component in this kind of furnace. They can melt scrap at a temperature of about 1600℃.
What are Graphite Electrodes?
Continuous development in Electric Arc Furnaces & Ladle Technology has led to the need for Graphite Electrodes of very stringent quality. Emergence of DRI, HBI, Sponge Iron as a potential source of raw material as against steel scrap revolutionized Electric Steel Making Industry, Higher Capacities of Electric Arc Furnace with bigger size, UHP Electrodes are common requirements of Electric Steel Industry. The emphasis is on better consumption norms & least electro-mechanical problems. ZhongTang keeps abreast of technological developments in EAF’s at its customers end in order to carry on R&D efforts to meet their ever-changing and or their demanding requirements.
Why Choose us?
ZhongTang Provide Specialty Products is a leading provider of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. Our goals are to improve electric-arc furnace operating productivity and reduce steel melting costs with low prices and high-quality electrodes. We accomplish this via:
- There is a global presence in North America, Europe, and Asia with national and international partnerships for manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.
ISO 9001:2015 quality-certified graphite electrode manufacturing processes with confirmed consistencies.
- Ample inventories for an assured and reliable supply.
- Choice of electrodes (high power, super high power, and ultra-high power) to meet specific furnace demands.
- Electrodes with truncated cone nipples (3-TPI and 4-TPI) or electrodes with male/female connectors in a complete range of dimensions 1″ – 28″ (25 mm – 700 mm).
- Ability to provide custom graphite electrodes for specific applications and requirements.
- Extended professional technical support and sales services to melt shop personnel and buyers.
- Recommendations on storing/handling and use of electrodes.
Guide to Graphite Electrodes
Get a free update quote
Stay informed and receive company the latest product information, the latest product offers and price fluctuations, and notices about future events.
Graphite Electrodes Varieties
For DC Furnaces (direct current furnaces) / Size: 20-28 inches
Electrodes for DC furnaces, which require 1 column of graphite electrodes. High maximum current density. The diameter of these electrodes is getting bigger.
For AC Furnaces (alternating current furnaces) / Size: 16-28 inches.
Alternating current furnaces require 3 columns of graphite electrodes. They mostly use 20-28 inch electrodes, the standard size in electric furnaces.
For LF Furnaces (refining furnaces) / Size: 8-18 inches
These electrodes are for refining materials like molten steel. LF Furnaces have a smaller capacity than DC.
JOIN PARTNER NETWORK
If you want to get the latest refractory advice and quality quotes please leave your email